Styled in white, the NuForce BE2 is a pair of wireless in-ear headphones. These earphones stream audio over Bluetooth 4.1 and are AAC compatible, resulting in high-quality audio being sent to your ears, even at distances of up to 33'. IPX5 rated, these in-ear headphones are resistant to both sweat and water.
The BE2s utilize patented, silicone SpinFit eartips that are as comfortable as they are noise-isolating. Furthermore, magnets inside the earphones keep the cable from tangling up on you when you carry these earbuds about town. The drivers used within the earbuds are dynamic, and measure 6mm.
The lithium-ion battery will get you ten hours of continuous playback off two hours of charging, giving you ample time to listen to your favorite tunes and podcasts. An inline microphone lets you take phone calls or order your smartphone around at will.
Key Features at a Glance
- The BE2 earphones are AAC compatible, ensuring high audio quality and delay-free streaming when used with iPhone and other Apple products
- Crafted with polycarbonate and equipped with a Kevlar-reinforced cable, the BE2 offers a lightweight, sturdy design
- These wireless in-ear headphones feature magnetic earpieces, which allow for tangle-free listening and portability.
- Exclusive to NuForce, the BE2 come with SpinFit TwinBlade ear tips designed to provide optimal fit and comfort; they are fashioned out of silicone and offer enhanced stability and improved noise isolation
- BE2 users can enjoy up to 10 hours of continuous listening on-the-go
- With an IPX5 rating, the headphones are water and weather resistant, guaranteeing protection from rain, dust, and sweat