Offering five brightness levels of white light, a red and auxiliary white light, and SOS, beacon and strobe modes, Nitecore's HC65 USB-Rechargeable LED Headlamp is a versatile and powerful illumination tool. Its main emitter is a Cree XP-G2 S3 LED with a maximum output of 1000 lumens and a maximum runtime on low power of 800 hours. It also has a second, 26-lumen white light with a high Color Rendition Index for tasks like reading that don't need as much candlepower, and a red light that preserves night-acclimated vision for night photography, astronomy or wildlife observation. The main light shines in a wide 100° cone, and the lamp can be tilted 180° to put the beam right where you need it. The lighting program features ultra-low, low, medium, high, and turbo white; auxiliary white; steady and flashing red; and 1000-lumen white SOS, beacon and strobe modes.
The hard-anodized aluminum housing is IPX8-rated waterproof and submersible to 6.6' and impact-resistant to 5'. A protective cap keeps moisture and dirt of the intelligent micro-USB charging port. The Precision Digital Optics Technology reflector produces a smooth, even beam, and Advanced Temperature Regulation technology offers safety and comfort. Along with a rechargeable 18650 battery, the light can also run on two non-rechargeable CR-123 batteries if need be. A built-in indicator shows how much power is left in your battery to avoid unpleasant surprises.
- Cree XM-L2 U2
- 1/80/280/550/1000 lumens
- 11-lumen red light
- 26-lumen high-CRI light mimics morning sunlight for accurate colors and low eye-strain
- PDOT reflector for smooth, even beam
- Wide 100° flood cone of light
- Constant-on, SOS, location beacon, strobe, flashing red
- Status indicator
- Runtime: 1 to 800 hours
- 180° adjustable lamp tilt
- Aluminum housing
- Constant circuit (not pulse width modulation) for flicker-free performance
- Advanced Temperature regulation technology
- Intelligent micro-USB charging port
- Single push-button
- IPX8-rated waterproof, submersible to 6.6'
- Impact-resistant to 5' drops