Combining a green-dot sight, which is much more visible than a red reticle in daylight, with an optic that shows targets three times larger, the EOTech EXPS2-0GRN Holographic Weapon Sight with G33.STS Magnifier affords quick close-up target acquisition, as well as confidence in longer shots. The EXPS2-0GRN is equipped with windage and elevation adjustment, anti-reflection coated glass and 20 brightness levels. The G33.STS magnifier swings out of the way when you need to quickly change from distant targeting to close-range work.
EOTech G33.STS 3x Magnifier with Mount (Black)
The matte black EOTech G33.STS 3x Magnifier from L3 comes with the Switch to Side (STS) quick-release mount, which allows the shooter to switch to unmagnified viewing simply by pushing the G33 to the side. For cowitnessing raised iron sights, the STS mount comes with an optional 7mm riser. The G33 magnified optic features an improved 2" eye relief compared to previous EOTech magnifiers, and its tool-less design enables quick windage and elevation adjustments by hand. A compact footprint and user-friendly handling are complemented by the magnifier's o-ring sealed weatherproof housing.
EOTech Model EXPS2 Holographic Weapon Sight (Green Circle-Dot Reticle)
The EOTech Model EXPS2 Holographic Weapon Sight is built to conserve valuable rail space while enabling rapid both-eyes-open sighting and tracking in a variety of conditions. This model's green holographic reticle features a 68 MOA outer ring with a 1 MOA center aiming dot for use in close to medium range encounters . To get users on target faster, impact point correction is made at 0.5 MOA per click with a total windage and elevation adjustment range of 40 MOA to compensate for most terrain and conditions. Measuring just 3.8" and weighing a mere 11.2 oz the EXPS2 has an integrated quick-release Picatinny/Weaver rail mount for fast and easy removal and re-installation without having to re-zero, is submersible to 33', and is internally fog-resistant. It runs on a single CR123 battery with a continuous runtime of about 600 hours at a medium setting, with 20 selectable intensity levels for use in most lighting conditions.
- Magnification: 1x
- Unlimited eye relief
- Anti-reflective coated optics
- Front Window: Shatter-resistant 1/8" glass
- Rear Window: Shatter-resistant 3/16" laminate
- Field of View: 90' at 100 yards
- Window Dimensions: 1.2x0.85"
- Green laser illumination
- 68 MOA outer ring
- 1 MOA center aiming dot
- 20 intensity levels for use in most lighting conditions
- Auto battery check indicator
- 8-hr or 4-hr selectable auto shut-off
- Digitally regulated output maintains consistent reticle intensity throughout battery charge
- Runs on one CR123 lithium battery
Use and Handling
- 0.5 MOA adjustment per click at 100 yards
- ±40 MOA windage/elevation adjustments
- Recessed side windage and elevation dials reduce snag points
- User-facing raised on/off and intensity selection buttons
- Non-reflective black with hard coat finish
- Durable housing with aluminum hood assembly
- Submersible to 33'
- Internally fog resistant
- Integrated quick-release Picatinny/Weaver rail mount
- Self-adjusting mechanism compensates for variation in tolerances to keep the sight centered on the rail