Part of Maglite's specialty line of colored lights, the Mini Maglite Spectrum Series AA Warm White Flashlight is useful for tasks where color perception is especially important (discerning between black, brown and red wires, for example). Because it mimics sunlight, it helps prevent eye strain in extended use. The light comes in a presentation box with a pocket clip and two batteries.
Simply twist the light head to turn it on and off, select one of four settings (low, high, flashing or SOS) and to adjust the beam from spot to flood. The barrel of the light has a diamond knurled texture for a secure and comfortable grip. Constructed of anodized aluminum and O-ring sealed, the Mini Maglite is IPX7-rated for water resistance and is impact-resistant to a height of 6.6'.
- One warm white LED emitter Low (25%), high, flashing and SOS modes
- Adjustable beam angle from tight spot to wide flood
- Type: Twist
- Location: Head
- Twist head to turn on, and focus beam
- Twist in opposite direction to turn off
Light Use and Handling
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy housing
- Sleek black finish
- IPX4-rated, weather resistant against splashing water
- Impact resistant to 3.3'
- Diamond-textured slip-resistant grip
- Runs on two AA alkaline batteries
- Weight: 4.2 oz with batteries
- Clamshell packaging