A tactical mode with instant access to strobe and whisper-quiet, three-stage tailcap switch distinguish the M2T Warrior Tactical LED Flashlight from Olight, a versatile torch designed with law enforcement, military, and security personnel in mind. It's also suited to hunting and other recreation, emergency preparedness, industrial, and home use.
The M2T's Cree XHP 35 HD CW LED will produce 1200 lumens at the highest of its six output levels using an 18650 battery, and 900 when using the two included CR123As. Runtimes range from 30 days on low to 130 minutes with an 18650 and 85 minutes with the CR123A. Soft-press the tailcap switch for momentary turbo, medium press for on/off or deep press for momentary, 13-cycle disorienting strobe. The side switch, meanwhile, cycles through the output settings, and is also the site of the light's low-power warning and lockout mode control.
The large, easy-to-find tailcap switch barely makes a sound when clicked.
A slim head design and reversible, two-position pocket clip present deep carry options. The light's housing is moderately machined for a secure but comfortable grip.
- 1200, 600, 250, 60, 15, and 1 lumen settings with 18650 battery
- 900, 600, 60, 15 and 1 lumen settings with included CR123A batteries
- Cree XHP 35 HD CW LED
- Tactical mode with instant access to disorienting strobe
- Runtimes from 30 days on low power to 130/85 minutes on high (after 3 minutes at maximum setting)
- Orange peel reflector for large center and flood area
- Tactical side and tailcap dual-switch design
- Smooth, quiet tailcap switch
- Side switch operates lockout function and low-battery indicator, cycles through output settings
- Comes with two CR123A batteries
- Also runs on high-capacity, high discharge 18650 battery
- Ergonomic milling for secure yet comfortable grip
- IPX8-rated waterproof to 6.6'
- Dual-position pocket clip for carry options
- Measures 5.1 x 1", weighs 4.7 ounces