Marrying a small form factor with effortless operation, this white RoadWarrior 3 Mobile Scanner from Visioneer is a compact simplex scanner capable of digitizing documents almost anywhere you go. It produces PDF, JPG, and TIFF files at resolutions of up to 600 dpi, scanning documents as large as 8.5 x 32" down to a minimum size of 1.5 x 1.5". By using a USB 2.0 connection for both transferring files as well as powering the unit, the scanner needs only a compatible computer for operation and does not require any batteries or AC adapters.
The RoadWarrior 3 can work at notably fast speeds of around 9 seconds per page when scanning Letter or A4-size pages at 300 dpi, featuring a rated duty cycle of 100 pages per day. Thanks to Visioneer's Acuity image enhancement software, the scanner can improve the clarity of your image and automatically crop it and straighten it at the touch of a button. Additional editing can be done with other bundled software, all of which is included with the product on a DVD. With a width of 11.4" and weighing less than 1 lb, the RoadWarrior 3 can be easily carried around in a small bag or purse, coming with its own foldable carrying bag to protect it against scratches.
- Mobile ADF scanner with an optical resolution of 600 dpi for crisp imaging
- Accepts documents as big as 8.5 x 32" and as small as 1.5 x 1.5"
- Powered completely via USB, no batteries or AC adapter needed
- Reaches scan speeds of 9 seconds per page when set to 300 dpi and digitizing A4 or Letter size documents
- Rated duty cycle of 100 pages per day
- Exports scanned documents in PDF, JPG, or TIFF file formats
- Compact build with a width of 11.4" and a weight of only 13.4 oz, easy to carry
- Visioneer Acuity enables your scanner to improve the clarity of your scan, as well as automatically crop and straighten it
- Visioneer OneTouch allows your document to be sent to an email, printer, specific folder, or several cloud destinations
- Nuance PDF Converter provides a host of tools for creating, converting, editing, and sharing PDF files
- Nuance OmniPage is an optical character recognition (OCR) software designed for turning your scanned images into editable, formatted text
- Nuance PaperPort can be used to organize and manage all your scanned files, allowing for improved workflow