Styled in a sunburst finish, the Ibanez Andy Timmons Signature Series AT100CL is an electric guitar with a classic, double-cutaway body crafted out of alder. Its neck is fashioned out of maple and sports a 25.5" scale, a maple fingerboard, and 22 jumbo frets with black dot inlays. A Wilkinson-Gotoh VSVG bridge attaches your strings to allow you to engage in atmospheric whammy affectations. And at the headstock, you'll find Gotoh H.A.P-M tuning machines.
For electronics, the guitar boasts three pickups. In the neck and middle positions, you'll find two Cruiser pickups, which bring the harmonic overtones of a single-coil to a side-by-side coil design, one that eliminates that annoying 60 Hz hum. At the bridge, you'll find the AT-1 humbucker pickup, which has been voiced to Andy Timmons's exact predilections.
In the fourth position, the five-way pickup selector taps the bridge humbucker and combines it with the middle pickup for more of a single-coil sound. Two tone knobs and volume knob give you timbral and level control of the instrument. A hardshell case is included.
- Neck Type: AT maple neck
- Body: Alder
- Fingerboard: Maple with black dot inlay
- Frets: 22 jumbo frets with Premium Fret Edge Treatment
- Bridge: Wilkinson-Gotoh VSVG
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio Cruiser humbucker (passive/ceramic)
- Middle Pickup: DiMarzio Cruiser humbucker (passive/ceramic)
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio AT-1 humbucker (passive/alnico)
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Nut: Bone
- Case: Hardshell
- Scale: 25.5" / 648.0mm
- Width at Nut: 1.6" / 40.5mm
- Width at 14th Fret: 2.2" / 56.0mm
- Thickness at 1st: 0.8" / 21.0mm
- Thickness at 7th: 0.9" / 23.0mm
- Radius: 12.0" / 305.0mm