Keep your ammo and tactical essentials organized and close at hand with the VX-200 Tactical Vest from Barska. Offered here in plus size, it comfortably fits users who wear 2XL to 4XL, thanks to its adjustable shoulder panels, side straps, side ladder buckles, and belt. The vest features two pockets that can each accommodate two AR15 30-round magazines, and three pouches suited to pistol magazines, small flashlights and similar-size items. The right-handed-draw holster can be attached or detached as needed. A roomy front utility pouch bears a hook-and-loop patch for the removable elastic shotgun shell loops, or for your patches and IDs.
Interior mesh pockets are suited to carrying maps and documents, and in the case of the back-panel inside mesh compartment, a hydration bladder (an access port routes your drink tube to either shoulder.) The mesh webbing back provides ventilation. MOLLE straps give you the option of attaching other gear. There's an emergency drag handle at the top of the back for dragging injured personnel out of harm's way.
- Adjustable shoulders, sides & belt to fit users who wear 2XL to 4XL
- Detachable right-handed-draw holster
- Two pockets hold two 30-round AR15 clips each
- Three pistol clip/small flashlight/multi-tool pouches
- Front cargo pocket with hook-and-loop for IDs/patches
- Detachable elastic shotgun shell loops
- Internal mesh pockets for maps & documents
- Rear internal mesh pocket can hold hydration bladder
- MOLLE straps
- Emergency rescue grab handle
- Belt with pouches
- Mesh rear panel for ventilation