The CAD GXLD2HB Dual-Channel Digital Wireless Microphone System with Handheld, Headset, and Guitar Cable is primarily intended for singers/songwriters who want to perform wirelessly on stage using a handled mic for vocals and wearing a bodypack with a cable that plugs into their guitar. Alternately, the system can be used for two vocal performers or presenters, one wearing a headset and one holding the handheld mic, with the option of passing a mic around when performing on stage, in clubs, or for school functions, corporate trainings, houses of worship, and more.
The system is ready to work right out of the box. The receiver automatically connects to the transmitters on clean RF channels that are free from interference to deliver clear digital audio.
The bodypack and handheld mic are both equipped with On/Off and mute controls and run on two AA batteries for approximately 10 hours. The WXHW headworn mic gives you the hands-free convenience of wearable microphones, while the TXHGXLD handheld mic gives you the ability to control the sound of your voice using your own mic technique. The WXGTR cable enables musicians to configure the GXLD2HB into guitar or bass wireless systems.
The receiver's rear-panel features two balanced XLR output connectors (one for each mic channel) and an unbalanced, mono Mix output on a 1/4" connector, making it easy to connect to any PA system or mixing board.
- The receiver offers two discrete channels of wireless packaged into one chassis.
- There is a volume knob for each channel and RF indicator lights to show connectivity between the receiver and the transmitters.
- The high-contrast LCD on the front panel clearly displays system statuses and frequency in use.
- The two antennas with advanced dipole technology are designed to increase the operating distance.
- The system operates in the 900 MHz frequency band, away from TV and Wi-Fi signal interference.
- The TXHGXLD handheld microphone features a dynamic capsule with supercardioid polar patterns that minimize background noise and feedback on stage.
Headset and Guitar Cable
- The WXHW headset features a condenser capsule for clarity and a hypercardioid polar patterns that minimizes unwanted feedback when used near speakers.
- The WXGTR cable is terminated with a 1/4" TS connector at one end and a TA4F at the other.