Shift into gear with the TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod from Thrustmaster. This officially Sparco-licensed 2-in-1 handbrake and shifter features two modes for your racing simulator needs. In GT mode, the handbrake is positioned horizontally, and for Rally mode, vertically. It's also height-adjustable and features built-in M6 threads used to attach it onto cockpits and mounts. Connect it to your PC system via a USB Type-A port and you'll be able to get your racing simulator on-the-road.
H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology
- Two modes: handbrake and sequential shifter
- 1:1 scale replica gear knob (3.4" / 85 mm in height)
- Adjustable handbrake lever: horizontal for GT mode and vertical for Rally mode
- Industrial-class flat coil springs with 8.8 lb / 4 kg resistance
- Built-in M6 screw threads for cockpits and mounts