The Audio-Technica ATDM-0604 is an automatic digital smart-mixer that mixes channels automatically in gate or gain sharing mode, ensuring consistent, high-quality audio output from all inputs in a setup, without the introduction of feedback, excessive ambient noise, or comb filtering, and is well suited for meetings, courtroom proceedings, conferences, soft codec applications, radio and TV broadcasts, and other applications involving the use of multiple microphones or other media inputs.
The intuitive controls and LED indicators on the mixer’s front panel allow users to easily adjust input/output and gain levels, set and recall presets, change the IP configuration (auto or static), and engage the low-cut filter, automatic mixing, acoustic echo cancellation (AEC), and phantom power. What's more, the ATDM-0604 includes web remote functionality via Windows PC, Mac, iOS, or Android devices.
The mixer utilizes Euroblock connectors and is equipped with four balanced microphone inputs, two balanced mic/line inputs, and one unbalanced stereo input, while the outputs offered include two balanced (1/L and 2/R) and two unbalanced outputs. Additional connections include network (Cat5e or better) and USB ports, as well as Audio-Technica Link ports. Up to six mixers can be networked together for an expanded setup. The Audio-Technica ATDM-0604 includes ten Euroblock connectors, rack-mount hardware, rack screws, a power cord, and four rubber feet.
- Four balanced mic inputs, two balanced Mic/Line inputs, and one stereo unbalanced input
- One stereo and two mono outputs
- Two-channel USB audio interface for soft codec (Skype, WebEx) integration or playback from computer
- Full digital processing on inputs and outputs
- Audio Routing Matrix: 8 x 3
- Six-channel Smart Mix (gate or gain sharing)
- Onboard acoustic echo canceler (AEC) processing
- Front panel direct operation and Web Remote functionality
- IP control for third-party CCS administration
- Up to six mixers can be linked using Cat5e cable