Pair your existing Nikon F-mount full-frame lenses with a Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera with this Accelerator Lens Adapter from Vello. By using a specialized optical design with 5 elements in 4 groups, the adapter is able to increase a lens' angle of view by a factor of 0.71x while simultaneously increasing the maximum aperture by one whole stop. This allows a 50mm f/1.4 lens on an MFT camera to achieve an equivalent focal length of 71mm while providing it with a f/1.0 equivalent aperture. Along with this, the adapter features a manual aperture ring with an 8-stop range in 1/2-stop increments.
The durable metal adapter features a removable tripod foot with 1/4"-20 socket for use on a tripod or support system, alleviating strain on the lens mount. Additionally, the product has a matte black interior to prevent reflections from interfering with image quality. Please note that Nikon E-type lenses, though they will physically fit, will not have aperture control as they do not support the manual aperture ring of the adapter.
- Adapts full-frame Nikon F-mount lenses to Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras
- Magnifies the lens' angle of view by a factor of 0.71x to reduce the effect of the camera's crop factor
- Increases the maximum aperture of the lens by one stop
- Optical design uses five elements in four groups to retain maximum image quality
- Manual aperture ring with 8 stops in 1/2-stop increments
- Removable tripod foot has 1/4"-20 socket for direct mounting on a support system, eliminating unnecessary strain on the camera's lens mount
- Matte black interior helps reduce flare for optimal image quality
- Metal construction for long-term durability
- While Nikon E-type lenses will physically fit, the manual aperture ring function is not supported