If you run into trouble on land or at sea, the Brite-Rescue Lighted Signaling System from Brite-Strike will help rescuers find you. Easily carried in a 1.5 x 5" neoprene pouch, the system consists of three pairs of APALS-AIR LEDs (All Purpose Adhesive Light Strips-Active Illumination Reflective) on a bright orange, 10-foot polyethylene strip that can be deployed in terrestrial or marine environments. Each LED will run for up to 200 hours, and you can use them individually or all at once, constant-on or in flashing mode, as your needs dictate. The LEDs can be replaced when depleted. The strip also has glow-in-the-dark and solar reflective surfaces, and an attached cord is fitted with a carabiner-style clip for attaching the strip to a vessel, tree, pack, etc.
- Six LEDs with 200-hour runtimes
- Use LEDs together or individually
- LEDs can be turned on/off, reused & replaced when depleted
- Constant-on or flashing mode
- Reflective & photoluminescent surfaces
- Cord with carabiner-style clip
- 1.5 x 5" neoprene carry pouch