Get more from your codec: bridge traditional videoconferencing equipment into USB-based conferencing applications. Make your camera a conferencing camera: OneLINK Bridge connects a non-USB camera and audio source, and bridges to a USB stream for easy connection to USB-based conferencing applications. You get traditional videoconferencing audio quality with soft-client connectivity - and without the traditional videoconferencing high cost.
- More flexibility in camera and/or codec placement
- HDBaseT interface extends power, video and control
- Delivers an uncompressed USB 3.0 media stream for high-definition cloud conferencing
- Connects to any cloud conferencing application
- Intuitive browser-based user interface for configuration and system administration