The ikan PIVOT is a 3-axis handheld gimbal stabilizer for DSLRs, camcorders, mirrorless, or cine-style cameras weighing up to an impressive eight pounds. The PIVOT offers unlimited 360° rotation along the pan, tilt, and roll axes, and features a pressure-sensitive joystick for precision control. An angled support arm enables you to operate the gimbal along the roll axis while having an unobstructed view of the camera's display screen. Advanced image stabilization helps produce smooth, cinematic moves, and a point-and-lock mode will hold the camera in a fixed gimbal position until reset.
Design creative time-lapse shots using the PIVOT and the free, downloadable iOS/Android gimbal app. An integrated OLED display displays the selected operation mode and battery life information. Designed with a quick release baseplate compatible with Manfrotto 501PL plates, the PIVOT has two 1/4"-20 threaded accessory mounting holes and a 3/8"-16 threaded hole for mounting onto a tripod, monopod, or other support.
The PIVOT runs on the three supplied 18650 batteries that provide 8 to 10 hours of continuous runtime, and up to 20 hours in standby mode. A small folding tripod that can be used to support the gimbal on a flat level surface is included.
- Supports DSLRs, camcorders, mirrorless, or cine-style camera rigs weighing up to eight pounds
- Unlimited 360° rotation along the pan, tilt, and roll axes
- An angled support arm enables an unobstructed view of the camera's display screen
- A point-and-lock mode holds the camera in any gimbal position until reset
- Advanced image stabilization with improved response speeds and torque
- Carbon fiber handle with a pressure-sensitive joystick for precision control
- Use with the downloadable ikan iOS/Android gimbal app to create time-lapse sequences
- Compatible with Manfrotto 501PL quick release plates
- An OLED screen displays your selected mode and battery power information