Sugar Bytes Aparillo is a synthesizer plug-in tailored for creating cinematic textures and sonic motions with just a few clicks. It offers 16 voices of FM synthesis capable of forming complex timbres with waveshaping, filtering, FX, and modulation, ideal for sound design applications and auditory explorations.
Aparillo features the Orbiter module, which gives you total control over 15 parameters across the instrument for one-touch sound morphing. A dual LFO offers FM, Gravitation, Oneshot, S+H/Quantize, and Collision modes allowing you to create a wide variety of atonal or harmonic textures. The Arpeggiator adds another layer to your sound by extracting rhythmic and melodic structures and playing them back based on what the LFO is doing. Providing final shaping of your sound, the FX section comes with the Spacializer effect, which can serve as a delay, reverb, or pitch-controlled resonator.
The plug-in comes with more than 500 presets designed to inspire your imagination and expand your sonic boundaries right out of the box.
- FM synthesizer with 16 voices
- Tailored for cinematic sonic motions
- Formant shifting, wave folding and shifting
- Multimode filter with Spacializer
- Two interdependent LFOs with S+H and Gravitation
- Orbiter module for one-touch sound morphing
- Wide modulation options from ten sources
- NKS support for Komplete Kontrol and Maschine
- Two FM operators generate complex waveforms with FM complexity, ratio modes, waveshaping, folding, formant shifting, and complex LFOs
- Scale editor can be modulated to create powerful unison spreads, stacking up to 16 voices with deep harmonic structures
- Distance-based, bipolar amount control for 15 parameters across the instrument using an XY MIDI pad
- Gives you total control over an almost unlimited range of sounds with one-touch sound morphing
- Move Orbiter objects using your MIDI keyboard or your mouse
- Built-in record mode allows you to record parameter movements to create sonic motions
- Spacializer can serve as a delay, reverb, or a pitch-controlled resonator—poly-autopan, synced delay, and more
- Includes HP/BP/LP, comb, vowel, and multimode filters
- Modulation system offers standard modulation sources and filters as well as a slope parameter and AD loop feature for sustain
- Dual LFO offers FM, Gravitation, Oneshot, S+H/Quantize, and Collision modes
- Arpeggiator picks, plucks, and extracts rhythmic and melodic structures mostly based on what the LFO is doing, and with an individual decay envelope
Sounds & Presets
- More than 500 presets designed to inspire your imagination