Polyverse Gatekeeper is a volume modulation plug-in that can act as an LFO, an envelope, or a step sequencer or provide volume automation to produce rhythmic patterns, MIDI gates, stutter effects, sidechain effects, and more, on stage or in the studio. It offers eight independent envelopes capable of shaping volume with fast transitions, and it is equipped with a variable smoothing algorithm, which allows for drastic boost and clip effects while keeping the output smooth.
Gatekeeper offers precise and intuitive curve-drawing tools that make drawing automation fun and easy. You can gate audio with looping sequences or trigger envelopes via MIDI. There is even a CV output to control external hardware such as modular synths. The plug-in comes with hundreds of presets to get you in creative mode quickly.
- Fast and precise volume modulation
- Expressive envelope curve drawing tools makes drawing automation fun and easy—31 kinds of envelope brushes and 4 copy slots
- Create long drawn-out patterns with up to 1024 nodes
- Boost and clip features for extra punch
- Smoothing algorithm to eliminate clicks and pops
- Eight independent volume envelopes
- Fully customizable MIDI triggering
- Panning tools
- Tempo-mapped looping
- CV output for external hardware
- Hundreds of presets