With its half-second trigger speed and 70-foot detection and flash ranges, BTC-4P Command Ops Pro Trail Camera will capture still photos and video of visitors to your property or hunting grounds. This 14MP camera packs a lot of functionality into a 4.5 x 3.5 x 2.5" housing that's easy to carry and unobtrusive in the field.
The infrared LED flash for nighttime captures won't spook game. Time-Lapse Plus shooting mode captures images at pre-set intervals, and Browning's Buck Watch Time-Lapse Viewer Plus software, available for free download, stitches the time-lapse images into a video so you can watch a whole day's comings and goings in a few minutes. The camera can capture up to four images in Multi-Shot mode and four in Rapid-Fire mode to ensure you don't miss the action. Photos and videos are recorded on a user-supplied SD memory card up to 32GB, and Browning's SD Card Management will overwrite older images when the card is full. The Command Ops Trail Camera runs on six AA batteries.
- 70' detection range
- Fast 0.5-sec trigger speed
- 5-second to 60-minute programmable delay
- Records HD 1280 x 720p video with sound
- Clips can range from 5 seconds to 2 minutes in length
- Infrared LED flash with a 70' range
- Captures up to 4 images in Multi-Shot mode
- Up to 4 images in Rapid-Fire mode
- Data strip displays time, date, temperature, moon phase, and camera ID
- Photos and videos are recorded to optional SD memory card up to 32GB
- Camera includes SD card Memory Management option, which allows you to overwrite older images on the card if it's full
- Runs on 6 user-supplied AA batteries
- Can also be powered by optional external power supply connected to its 12V power jack
- 1/4"-20 threaded hole on bottom for connection to a tripod or tree/post mount