The Pure Base 600 Mid-Tower Case from be quiet! is designed for quiet operation and efficient cooling. As a mid-tower case, it can support up to a standard sized ATX motherboard with room to spare for additional storage drives, graphics cards and other PCIe-based expansion cards, and water-cooling hardware. There are also plenty of fan mounting spots and it comes with two pre-installed Pure Wing 2 fans to keep things cool. To simplify hardware installation, be quiet! has designed this case with adjustable drive bays, which let you reposition them to fit a longer graphics card. Once everything's in place, you'll have quick and easy access to two USB ports, audio in/out jacks, as well as a three-speed fan controller located at the front panel.
- Highly versatile construction with flexible drive positioning
- Optimized for liquid cooling, supporting up to three radiators
- Adjustable top cover vent for enhanced cooling or quiet operation
- Two pre-installed Pure Wings 2 fans
- Integrated 3-step fan controller that supports up to three fans
- Sound insulating material on top, side, and front
- Front and bottom dust filters