Designed for the adventurous outdoor photographer, the black Exposure 13 Shoulder Bag from MindShift Gear is a capable shoulder sling for DSLR or mirrorless camera systems. The bag has several notable features that help shield your equipment from rain or snow, including a durable water-repellent (DWR) coated exterior, YKK weather-resistant zippers, and weather wings at the flap for diverting rain water. All its metal parts are made of anodized aluminum to help resist corrosion, and to top it all off, a seam-sealed rain cover provides maximum protection against the elements.
The main compartment of the Exposure 13 bag can hold an ungripped camera with a telephoto zoom lens, plus two to three extra lenses, a flash, and small accessories. Two touch-fastened, padded dividers can be adjusted or completely removed, allowing you to find the best configuration for the gear you are carrying. Also in the main compartment is a dedicated flat pocket that can hold a 13" laptop or tablet, so you can work on your images while out on the field. The bag is easily closed with the oversize lid that connects via a quick release buckle at the front for safe transport.
As for the exterior of the bag, several compartments offer dedicated spaces for more accessories. A wide organizer pocket and a small lid pocket, both zippered, give you plenty of space for small items such as memory cards, batteries, pens, or even your phone. One side of the bag has a stretch pocket with an elastic cinch strap, suiting it well for a water or soda bottle, while the other side simply offers an accessory strap that can be used with optional Peak Design or SpiderLight camera clips. Completing the exterior are straps at the bottom of the bag for carrying your tripod or monopod, and a trolley sleeve that accepts a luggage handle when traveling with larger suitcases. The case can be transported by its comfortable cross-body shoulder strap or via its top handle.
- Can hold a DSLR or mirrorless camera with telephoto zoom, two to three extra lenses, a laptop up to 13" long, a flash, a tripod, and other smaller items
- Durable nylon and polyester construction featuring YKK weather-resistant zippers and water-resistant coating
- Dedicated interior pocket for laptop or tablet
- Removable dividers attach to the main compartment via touch fasteners
- Large lid for closing the bag attaches via buckle at the bottom and has wings on each side to divert rain water
- Wide organizer pocket at the front for small accessories, closes via zipper
- Zippered pocket on the front of the lid for a phone or wallet
- Side pocket can be adjusted with a cinch strap, for a water bottle or other cylindrical item
- Attachment straps at the bottom can be used to transport a tripod or monopod
- Compatible with optional Peak Design and Spider camera clips
- Shoulder strap and top handle available for carrying
- Trolley sleeve in the back allows you to run a luggage handle through it, uniting two bags for when traveling longer distances
- Seam-sealed rain cover included for maximum protection against the elements