The Moza Air 3-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer Kit with N2 Control Cable Set includes a camera control cable alongside the Moza Air stabilizer. The included N2 cable allows you to connect your compatible Nikon camera to the Moza Air gimbal for camera control using the Moza app. See below for more information on the individual products included in this kit.
Moza Air 3-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
Compact and configurable, the MOZA Air 3-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer can stabilize your mirrorless or DSLR camera for smooth, professional-looking footage. Since the Air can be used in either one or two-handed configurations, supporting setups that approach the 7.1-pound payload capacity won't sacrifice usability. The built-in handgrip control offers directional control and mode selection at your fingertips. Other control options include using the free smartphone app or the separately available Wireless Thumb Controller. The Thumb Controller is especially useful in the two-handed configuration. Auto-tuning can be done through the app to ensure optimal performance. The MOZA Air itself and the included batteries, charger, cables, and accessories all fit in the included hard carry case for convenient storage and transport.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Dual handle for capturing stable handheld shots
- MOZA Assistant app allows you to create smooth, dynamic time-lapse video on your smartphone or tablet
- Humanized interval and duration settings
- Can adapt to your specific shooting scenario with two handheld modes
- Can be mounted onto a tripod, slider, jib, crane, or anything else via the 1/4"-20 screw hole at the bottom
- Slip-ring technology employed in the motors allows the gimbal to rotate 360° on yaw, tilt, and roll axis settings, allowing for better camera movement
- "Inception" mode lets you use the full 360° of the roll axis for creative camera moves
- Sport Gear mode tunes the motors for following faster-moving subjects
- Handgrip houses three lithium batteries with 2000mAh capacity that offers a standby time of 12 hours
- Yaw-follow, pitch-follow, yaw-pitch follow, roll-follow, and all-lock operation modes
- Auto-center shooting mode minimizes the need for frequent adjustments
Moza Timelapse Camera Shutter Control Cable Set N2 for Moza Air & AirCross Gimbals (Nikon)
The Moza Timelapse Camera Shutter Control Cable Set N2 allows you to trigger the shutter of select Nikon cameras from the Moza Air and AirCross gimbals. Included are two cables that connect to each other and to the camera and gimbal. The set is compatible with Nikon cameras using a DC2 release cable.