Audio installers looking for a high-quality, powered array speaker system will be impressed with the Tannoy QFlex 64-WP, a digitally steerable multi-channel, column array loudspeaker that is designed as a complete solution for challenging environments such as houses of worship, transportation hubs, convention centers, shopping malls, conference facilities, performing arts centers, and museums.
At the heart of the system, it utilizes a proprietary VNET loudspeaker networking platform, which comprises both software and hardware DSP components that produce extremely high speech intelligibility, impactful music reinforcement, and a complete loudspeaker system diagnostics and monitoring. The extruded aluminum enclosure houses 64 channels of 100W Class-D amplification that powers thirty-two 4" low-frequency drivers, sixteen 3" low/mid-frequency drivers, and sixteen 1" high-frequency drivers. All 64 drivers combine to provide a frequency response of 110 Hz to 20 kHz (-10 dB) at a maximum SPL of 103 dB at 100'.
The Tannoy QFlex 64-WP steerable column array loudspeaker features BeamEngine technology to steer the sound away from surfaces that cause reflections. The intuitive BeamEngine GUI allows the designer to generate a steering algorithm that is custom tailored to the specific area, resulting in an asymmetrical pattern and delivering constant SPL in the near and far field.
Multiple VNET enabled products can be used with the QFlex 64-WP for multi-column configurations. Implementation of the network between nodes is via high-quality rugged Neutrik Ethercon connectors, which are compatible with standard RJ45 plugs, and Cat 5 cable. Each speaker has a unique address for auto-location on the network. The Tannoy QFlex 64-WP ships with a mounting bracket.
- Digitally steerable column array speaker system provides high intelligibility speech and music reproduction
- 32 x 4" low frequency drivers, 16 x 3" low/mid frequency drivers, and 16 x 1" high frequency drivers with individual 100W Class-D amplifiers
- Class leading ±70° steering control with 64 channels of integrated DSP and amplification
- Intuitive BeamEngine GUI for asymmetric pattern creation and even near and far field SPL coverage
- High density array of transducers with proportional frequency spacing prevents aliasing artefacts
- Ideal for the most challenging acoustic environments due to extended frequency range steering control
- For installation applications with coverage distances up to 328' (100m)
- Fully PA/VA compliant
- Fully integrated amplified speaker system connects to other Tannoy products via VNET
- Input accessory options for constant voltage systems and Audinate Dante* digital audio networks
- All components weather and dust resistant to IP54
- Architecturally styled aluminium enclosure with a semi-matt white painted finish
- Corrosion resistant aluminium perforated grille
- Included custom brackets allow quick and accurate installation
- AES3 input and link connections on RJ45 connectors with internal sample rate conversion up to 96 kHz
- 10-year warranty program