Comprising the essential components needed to begin shooting, the silver Pentax K-70 DSLR Camera Body with Accessory Kit from B&H bundles the APS-C-format camera body with a memory card, a camera bag, and photo editing software.
Pentax K-70 DSLR Camera (Body Only, Silver)
Combining an advanced feature-set with a compact form factor, the silver Pentax K-70 is a sleek DSLR characterized by its multimedia capabilities, penchant for low-light shooting, and durable construction. Revolving around a 24.24MP APS-C CMOS sensor and PRIME MII image processor, this camera is capable of continuous stills shooting up to 6 fps and Full HD 1080p video recording, and has a broad sensitivity range up to ISO 204800. The sensor's design also omits an anti-aliasing filter, in order to gain greater sharpness and resolution, but benefits from a unique Selectable Anti-Aliasing Filter function that vibrates the sensor itself in order to mimic the moiré-reducing effects of a filter. The sensor-shift mechanism also enables Shake Reduction image stabilization, to minimize the appearance of camera shake, and Pixel Shift Resolution, to composite sequential exposures in order to gain increased detail and resolution.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the K-70 is equally refined in regard to handling and design, and features a dust-, freeze-, and weather-resistant construction for working in trying conditions. A large 3.0" 921k-dot LCD is available, and features a vari-angle design to permit working from high and low angles, and a unique Night Vision setting can be used to produce a red-colored display in order to maintain night-adjusted vision when working in dark settings. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi permits wireless image sharing and remote camera control from a mobile device, and the K-70 is also compatible with the optional O-GPS1 GPS Module for geotagging and AstroTracer functions.
24.24MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and PRIME MII Image Processor
Selectable Anti-Aliasing Filter
Sensor-Shift Type Shake Reduction and Pixel Shift Resolution
The sensor-shift image stabilization goes on to benefit other camera functions, including the AA Filter Simulator function as well as Pixel Shift Resolution and Diffraction Correction. Pixel Shift Resolution technology composites sequentially recorded stills while shifting the image sensor in one pixel increments in each direction after each exposure in order to increase the effective resolving power, reduce noise, and achieve a more refined color palette. This mode is further enhanced with Motion Correction, which makes it possible to photograph moving subjects without artifacting or ghosting while still reaping the high-resolution benefits of Pixel Shift Resolution. Similarly, a Diffraction Correction function minimizes the effects of diffraction and other aberrations common to working with smaller aperture sizes. This technology is possible due to the heightened processing capabilities of the PRIME MII engine, and can also be applied to imagery during in-camera raw file development.
SAFOX X Autofocus System
When shooting video or working in live view, a Hybrid AF system is employed that blends both on-sensor phase-detection and contrast-detection focusing methods for quick and accurate results. Face Detection, Tracking, and selectable AF points are also available for refined control, along with focus peaking to benefit manual focus operation.
Full HD 1080p Video and 4K Interval Recording
Beyond standard movie recording, an interval timer can also be used for making time-lapse sequences, which can be saved simply as stills or files can be recorded at 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) and compiled into a Motion JPEG file for seamless playback. The interval timer allows you to record up to 2,000 consecutive frames with an interval of 2 seconds to 24 hours between each frame, and a 2 second to 24 hour time delay available.
Body Design and Wi-Fi
- The 3.0" 921k-dot LCD monitor features a vari-angle design to better facilitate working from high and low angles, and also can be closed with the screen facing inward for increased protection.
- A unique Night Vision setting can be used to produce a red overlay on the LCD in order to maintain your night-adjusted vision when working in low-light conditions. Alternatively, an Outdoor View setting is also available to increase the brightness of the screen for greater visibility in sunlit conditions.
- Aside from the LCD, a 0.95x pentaprism optical viewfinder is also available, and affords 100% frame coverage for accurate composing.
- Durable body construction is both dust- and weather-resistant for use in trying conditions, as well as cold temperatures down to 14°F.
- The focal plane shutter can achieve shutter speeds up to 1/6000 sec. and also supports making bulb exposures ranging from 10 sec. to 20 min.
- A customizable control panel along with configurable function buttons, user modes, and presets allows you to setup the camera according to your specific shooting needs.
- The included D-LI109 lithium-ion battery provides approximately 480 shots per charge.
- Built-in Wi-Fi works in conjunction with the Image Sync app for wirelessly sharing imagery to a mobile device, as well as permitting remote camera control and live view capabilities from the smartphone or tablet.
- The K-70 is compatible with the optional O-GPS1 GPS Module to permit geotagging image files as well as use of the AstroTracer function to benefit taking photographs of the nighttime sky.
Other Camera Features
- Multiple exposure shooting is possible in composite mode with additive, average, and bright settings for 2 to 2000 individual exposures.
- Native support is offered for both Pentax PEF and Adobe DNG 14-bit RAW file types. It is also possible to retrieve RAW data from JPEG files if still present in the camera's buffer memory.
- Scene modes: Portrait, Landscape, Macro, Moving Object, Night Scene Portrait, Sunset, Blue Sky, Forest, Night Scene, Night Scene HDR, Night Snap, Food, Pet, Kids, Surf & Snow, Backlight Silhouette, Candlelight, Stage Lighting, and Museum.
- Custom Image modes: Auto Select, Bright, Natural, Portrait, Landscape, Vibrant, Radiant, Muted, Flat, Bleach Bypass, Reversal Film, Monochrome, and Cross Processing.
- Digital Filters available during capture: Extract Color, Replace Color, Toy Camera, Retro, High Contrast, Shading, Invert Color, Unicolor Bold, and Bold Monochrome.
- Digital Filters available during playback: Base Parameter Adj, Extract Color, Replace Color, Toy Camera, Retro, High Contrast, Shading, Invert Color, Unicolor Bold, Bold Monochrome, Tone Expansion, Sketch, Water Color, Pastel, Posterization, Miniature, Soft, Starburst, Fish-eye, Slim, and Monochrome.
- Language support: English, French, Germany, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese.
SanDisk 32GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card
Built to meet the demands of photographers and passionate shutterbugs who are using advanced cameras and HD camcorders, the 32GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card from SanDisk allows users to take advantage of functions such as fast action shots, continuous burst mode, and multiple frames per second. It features a capacity of 32GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and delivers maximum read speeds of up to 90 MB/s and maximum write speeds of up to 40 MB/s. This Extreme UHS-I SDHC card supports the V30 speed class, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 speed class, this card also supports the U3 speed class, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device only supports the Class 10 standard, minimum write speeds are guaranteed not to drop below 10 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, SanDisk's 32GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card is water, shock, and x-ray proof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing for use in environments such as snow and deserts. A built-in write protect switch further helps to safeguard your content, while advanced Error Correction Code engine offers improved data integrity and card reliability during read and write operations. Downloadable RescuePRO data recovery software helps you restore accidentally deleted images. The card also has a writable label on its surface and the included jewel case makes for easy storage and organization. This card is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Faster Performance and Downloads
Capacity for High-Resolution Photos and Videos
4K and Full HD Video Recording
Error Correction for Enhanced Relability
Fast Transfer Speeds Reduce Upload Times
Ruggard Journey 34 DSLR Shoulder Bag (Black)
Store, protect, and transport your compact DSLR or mirrorless camera with an attached lens, flash, related accessories, and up to two extra lenses with the lightweight, black Journey 34 DSLR Shoulder Bag from Ruggard. This handsome bag features a large flap with a quick release buckle, and double-pull zipper closure. The main compartment has four padded, touch-fastening dividers for organizing equipment. A light gray interior lining makes it easier to locate gear in low light. Under the lid is a large, zippered, mesh accessory pocket. Small accessories are easily accommodated in the front exterior zippered pocket. Inside this pocket are two slip-in pockets, two memory card pockets with touch-fastening flaps, and a zippered mesh pocket.
Photographers will appreciate the neoprene water bottle/accessory pocket located on the exterior left side of the bag. On the opposite side is a strap for attaching accessories. Carry the Journey 34 Shoulder Bag by the padded top handle, or wear with the removable, adjustable, padded shoulder strap. The strap has swiveling snap-hooks that attach to metal D-rings on either side of bag. And on the back of the bag is a trolley strap that comes in handy when traveling with rolling luggage. Two strips of plastic feet on the bottom of the bag help protect it against abrasion. This well-made bag is constructed from weather-resistant polyester and ballistic nylon.
Skylum Luminar 4 (Download, Bundle Edition)
Making use of advanced AI processes and an intuitive workflow, Luminar 4 from Skylum is an efficient tool for editing and managing a library of images in an effective, seamless, and non-destructive manner. Version 4 revolves around key updates to machine learning technologies, giving way to new tools such as AI Sky Replacement, AI Skin Enhancer and Portrait Enhancer, and AI Structure for quickly adjusting the look and feel of photographs without needing to employ complex masks, selections, or layers. Raw file processing is also possible, with AI technology and a host of Looks and effects, for making one-click adjustments to photos to achieve repeatable and attractive effects. For consistency, edits can be synced between images, and batch processing also helps to expedite your workflow. Using a dedicated Luminar Library Panel, viewing, sorting, rating, and labeling images is an intuitive process, which also allows you to work with multiple photos at a time. Specialized AI Sky Enhancer and Accent AI tools make it simple to perform a series of adjustments using a single slider, and a collection of more than 45 photo filters lets you finish your photos with style. Additionally, Luminar 4 can be used as a standalone application or as a plug-in with other popular editing applications to easily integrate within your existing editing process.
Luminar 4 Updates and Enhancements
- AI Sky Replacement benefits from machine learning and intelligent algorithms to completely replace the sky in images in order to alter the mood or apparent time of day or season of your photograph. Automated relighting also keeps foreground subjects in harmony with the adjusted sky for a realistic and dynamic appearance without needing to make complex layers or masks.
- AI Skin Enhancer and Portrait Enhancer use human-aware technology to expedite the process of retouching portraits. Through the use of an intuitive slider system, skin smoothing, teeth whitening, lip reddening, and other common portrait adjustments can be made without the need of masking and selections.
- AI Structure is a content-aware tool that automatically detects elements in an image that could benefit from increased sharpness and detail without affecting other regions that do not require additional sharpness or clarity.
- Accent AI automatically analyzes images and can apply dozens of adjustments with one slider. Using human-aware technology, these automated adjustments can also be applied to images of people for fine-tuned portraits.
- AI Sky Enhancer is a slider dedicated solely to adjusting and perfecting the look of skies, and a specialized Sunrays filter lets you quickly added realistic sun rays to your images.
- Smart Contrast is a more careful and sophisticated means for adjusting contrast in an image, which helps to preserve color and details for more realistic and textured results.
- An updated selection of more than 70 Looks provides one-click results to instantly transform the appearance of your photos. Additionally, custom Looks can be created and saved for future use.
- The Landscape Enhancer toolset helps to fine-tune the look of landscape shots with a series of intuitive sliders, including Dehaze for restoring clarity and color; Golden Hour for adding a warm sunlight effects; and Foliage Enhancer for adjusting the color and hue of plants, trees, and flowers.
- Finalize images with an intelligent object removal tool, a series of Creative effects sliders, adjustable Denoise adjustments, and an intuitive Details Enhancer slider system.
- Fully non-destructive workflow for greater editing freedom
- Luminar Library Panel for viewing and editing multiple photos at a time
- Single Image View, Gallery View, and Filmstrip View to suit different organizational needs
- Fast syncing of adjustments between multiple images for a consistent look
- Images can be rated with stars, marked with color labels, and flagged as favorites or rejects
- Referenced folders stay in sync with current version of edit
- Updated list of criteria for filtering and sorting images more efficiently
- Smart Shortcuts aid in automatically organizing photos
- Luminar Photos Trash helps to keep drives clean and organized when sorting and deleting files
- Quick Edits effects for editing single files
- Luminar Looks uses AI technology to apply quick fixes, adjustments, and effects to images
- Enhanced Info Panel and faster overall processing performance
- Libraries allows you to efficiently view and manage your photos along with the ability to apply ratings and labels for improved file organization.
- Adaptable Workspaces match your style for a more pleasing interface to work within, and include Professional, Quick & Awesome, Aerial, Landscape, Black & White, and more themes.
- After applying edits to a single image, you can then sync your edits with additional images to maintain a cohesive look throughout series and groups of photos.
- More than 45 distinct photo filters are available, along with a series of editing tools, including brushes, masking tools, layers, clone and stamp tools, and the ability to batch process images.
- Tone Curve, HSL (Hue/Saturation/Luminance), and Color Toning tools can be used to efficiently adjust the brightness, contrast, and color rendering of photos.
- Built-in Lens Correction and Transform tools help to remove unwanted distortion, whether it be due to the lens in use or the vantage point where the photograph was taken.
- History Panel lets you retrace your steps and undo any unwanted edits.
- The Luminar 4 Bundle Edition is licensed for one computer (Mac or Windows) and can function as a standalone application, or as a plug-in with Apple Photos (Mac only), Aperture (Mac only), Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom Classic, or Photoshop Elements.