The Cokin A Series Hard-Edge Graduated Tobacco 0.6 Filter is designed for use with a Cokin A Series Filter Holder. It can be used to add a tobacco tint to complement an existing sunrise or sunset within a scene, or to otherwise enhance a hazy or colorless sky. When used to enhance the sky within an image, the desired effect can be applied only to the sky, without any unwanted changes to any other part of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a hard-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas. A graduated filter with a hard-edged line of transition is useful for images which include defined horizon lines. This filter has up to a 0.6 density and reduces light from entering a lens by up to two stops.
This filter is made of durable, optical resin (CR39) and measures 1.6mm thick.
- Compatible with a Cokin A Series Filter Holder
- Adds a tobacco tint to complement an existing sunrise or sunset, or to enhance a hazy or colorless sky
- Hard-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas
- Useful for images which include defined horizon lines
- 0.6 density and 4x filter factor provides up to a two-stop reduction of light in selective areas
- Constructed from optical resin (CR39) for clarity and durability