The AKG SRA2 EW is a passive directional UHF antenna designed for use with wireless microphones and in-ear monitoring systems to compensate for cable loss in transmitting and receiving applications. It provides a total antenna gain of 6 dB without requiring power, and is ideal for short cable runs up to 33'. The antenna operates in ultra-wide frequency range from 470 to 952 MHz, which makes it compatible with a wide variety of receivers. It also offers a covering angle of 70° to reduce unwanted radio signals.
Equipped with a waterproof construction, the SRA2 B/EW is well suited for outdoor applications in extreme weather. The unit ships with a universal thread adapter to mount on floor stands with 3/8" or 5/8" screws.
- Works as a transmitting and receiving antenna for wireless mics and in-ear monitoring
- Passive technology requires no powering
- For short cable lengths up to 33'
- Operates in ultra-wide frequency range from 470 to 952 MHz for universal use
- 70° covering angle to reduce unwanted radio signals
- 6 dB antenna gain for long-distance applications
- Water-resistant construction to withstand extreme weather conditions
- Includes universal thread adapter to mount on floor stands with 3/8" or 5/8" screws