Designed for mobile journalists, videographers, and vloggers, the Comica Audio CVM-WM100 camera-mount wireless lavalier microphone system is a complete solution for recording dialogue, interviews, and speech to your video rig. Record a mic- or line-level source from up to 328' away, and run audio to your camera, DSLR, or camcorder while monitoring through headphones in real time.With an omnidirectional lavalier microphone, a bodypack transmitter, a single-channel receiver, multiple cables, and mounting accessories, the CVM-WM100 has everything you need for seamless audio integration into your video production setup. Its 48 channels allow interference-free signal quality and easy expansion into multi-system configurations.
- The CVM-WM100 features a single-channel receiver with multiple mounting options. Affix the receiver directly to a tripod, attach it to your subject via its belt clip, or use the supplied shoe-mount accessory to mount it on your camera, DSLR, or camcorder.
- The high-resolution backlit LCD screen shows vital information such as battery status, audio level, channel selection, and more. Configuring the receiver is easy thanks to its simple three-button setup.
- The CVM-WM100 includes two audio cables—one 3.5mm and one 3.5mm to XLR—for connecting the receiver's volume-adjustable 3.5mm line output to the input of your camera, DSLR, or camcorder. A separate 3.5mm port is provided for real-time monitoring through headphones.
Bodypack Transmitter with Lavalier Microphone
- The CVM-WM100 includes one bodypack transmitter and a lavalier microphone. The microphone's locking 3.5mm plug screws into place to prevent accidental disconnection.
- By utilizing an omnidirectional polar pattern, the lav mic offers 360° sound pickup, which is more forgiving to your subject's head movements. Fit the supplied windbuster on the lav mic to significantly reduce noise from wind and rustling of clothes.
- The transmitter also has a dedicated 3.5mm line input should you need to do a camera hop; route the output of a mixer or field recorder into the transmitter's line input to wirelessly stream the audio mix to the receiver.
- Operating range up to 328' line-of-sight or up to 196' with obstruction
- Transmitter and receiver each powered via two AA batteries (available separately)
- 48 channels allow up to five simultaneous systems (additional systems available separately)
- Utilizes the UHF FM band from 520.0 to 534.1 MHz
- 16 levels of volume adjustment
- Integrated low-cut filter to reduce rumble and low-frequency buildup
- Seletable high/low transmitting power; use low-power mode to reduce power consumption when working at close range, or switch to high-power mode to improve signal quality when working at greater distances
- Transmitter power button doubles as a mute switch (long press for power, short press for mute)
- Compatible with recording to mobile devices using a 3.5mm TRS to 3.5mm TRRS cable (available separately)