The Yorkville ES12P 12" Elite Series Powered Subwoofer is a compact, high-output rear-horn loaded sub for clubs, bands, bars, and mobile DJs. The ES12P is designed to add powerful bass to any setup including the Yorkville EF10P full-range cabinet. The built-in 1200W (2400W Peak) power amplifier powers the 12" woofer and offers a frequency response of 48 to 150 Hz with a maximum SPL of 135 dB.
The rear panel offers an XLR mono blended input, as well as standard XLR and 1/4" inputs and outputs, which allows for flexibility when working with multiple subwoofers. For controls, the ES12P offers a master level control, a high-frequency roll-off (80 to 150 Hz) control, and an active control mode with punchy, smooth, and deep settings. Additionally, the ES12P can be controlled wirelessly via Bluetooth with the free Yorkville control app available for iOS and Android platforms.
The 11-ply Russian Baltic birch enclosure is coated with heavy-duty black ultrathane paint and finished with a black perforated metal grille. Two side handles help during transport, while the integrated pole cup accepts standard speaker poles for easy full-range speaker deployment. The Yorkville ES12P ships with power cord.
- 1200W rear horn loaded powered subwoofer design
- Custom designed long excursion cast frame 12" woofer with 4" voice coil
- Proprietary DSP based limiters for increased output, improved sonic quality and greater long term reliability
- Three DSP based preset modes for increased flexibility in any live sound or club application (punchy, smooth or deep response curves)
- iOS and Android app for added wireless subwoofer control
- Made in Canada