The JVC ProHD Studio offers four-channel switching, sports-oriented slow-motion playback, and live video streaming in a compact form suitable for remote or studio use. This versatile switcher includes four HD-SDI inputs, four IP stream inputs, and four NDI inputs for maximum flexibility with a variety of feeds. Multiple frame rates up to 60 fps are supported, and an integrated encoder provides 1080p60 streaming at rates up to 10 Mb/s. Multiview output is available via HDMI, DVI, or DisplayPort, and ISO (isolated) recordings of each channel provide expanded options for editing.
Features include 4:4:4:4 ARGB processing, simultaneous program-stream recording, a full audio mixer, automatic tracking of JVC PTZ cameras, JVC camcorder control, and integration with popular streaming platforms such as Facebook Live. Replay features include slow-motion playback on all cameras, replay playlists, freeze frames, animation playback, and automated graphics. Switcher functions include four DSK (downstream key) layers, an internal character generator with templates, PiP and split-screen layouts, and automated transition-switching modes.
- Four-channel studio with four each HD-SDI, IP, and NDI inputs
- One HDMI/NDI ingest input
- Instant replay with slow-motion playback for each channel
- Replay playlists, camera-angle switching, and intro/outro animations
- Freeze frames
- Integrated encoder for streaming up to 1080p60 at 10 Mb/s
- HD program recording, and ISO recording for each channel
- Simultaneous program-stream recording
- Automatic object motion tracking, and zero-config setup for JVC PTZ cameras
- Multiple frame rates up to 60 fps
- Full audio mixer
- Integrates with popular streaming platforms