The JVC BR-DE900 Pro IP Decoder is a professional H.264/H.265 decoder suitable for portable or permanent installations. This versatile decoder incorporates two Gigabit Ethernet inputs, and two 3G/HD/SD-SDI, one HDMI, and one composite outputs. The BR-DE900 supports both Zixi or SMPTE 2022 Pro-MPE distribution, and streams at rates up to 10-bit, 4:2:2 1080p60.
This low-latency, hardware-based decoder offers scaling, frame sampling, de-interlacing, and real-time AES decryption for video, audio, and metadata. A stream-forwarding feature enables decoding of a Zixi-protected stream over composite (baseband) video while forwarding. Any input resolution/frame rate can be output at any resolution/frame rate.
Pair the BR-DE900 with a JVC camera for a bandwidth-efficient streaming solution over any network, or with the separately available JVC BR-800 Broadcaster streaming server. The compact BR-DE900 is housed in an aluminum housing sturdy enough for field use.
- Low-latency, hardware-based H.264 and H.265 decoding
- Scaling, frame sampling, and de-interlacing for any stream to any output
- Simultaneous dual 3G-SDI, HDMI2.0 and composite outputs
- Any feed resolution/frame rate to any output resolution/frame
- Stream-forwarding feature: decode Zixi protected stream (H.265 or H.264) over base-band video while forwarding
- Sturdy, aluminum housing
- UDP TS
- RTP TS
- RTP ES
- Zixi error-correction (HEVC and H.264) - Zixi P2P and Broadcaster modes
- RTP TS with ProMPEG forward error correction
- Real-time AES decryption for video, audio, and metadata
- Secure, web-based remote management interface (HTTPS)
- Dashboard with detected channel characteristics description, and active outputs
- Zixi streaming statistics for easier configuration
- LED status displays for power, network activity, error, and streaming indications
- Autostart mode recovers saved configuration after power cycling
- Remote firmware and software upgrades via browser, and command line
- Hardware push-button for restoring unit to factory settings
- Recovery or initialization of Ethernet settings over USB thumb drive