Designed with outdoor enthusiasts in mind, the 45L Adventury Backpack from Gitzo works as both a spacious gear bag and an everyday backpack. Its dedicated internal unit features several padded dividers and is specifically designed for organizing your photo equipment, but you can also completely remove it from the bag when packing for a leisure trip. The bag can carry two DSLR or mirrorless camera systems, four to six extra lenses, a 15" laptop, a full-size tablet, plus several small items in its accessory pockets.
The Adventury backpack gives you rear access to the main compartment via a full-length zipper, so you can easily store or retrieve your gear, and offers an expandable roll top so you can pack personal items without messing up your workflow. On each side, large zippered pockets expand in width for extra space and can hold a water bottle or even a small tripod. Tripods and monopods can also be carried with the multi-link straps in the back, or the dual straps at the bottom of the bag. Additionally, other exterior pockets and accessory loops can be used to transport small items.
Made to brave nearly any weather, the Adventury is made with water-resistant materials and offers coated bottom fabric and zippers for a rugged construction. It also comes with a rain cover for use in extreme conditions. The backpack can be carried via its comfortable shoulder straps or in conjunction with its waist belt, which offers a convenient zip pocket and can be easily adjusted in height or removed.
- Backpack holds two cameras with lenses attached, four to six additional lenses, a 15" laptop, tablet, and other accessories
- Internal unit on main compartment with padded dividers can be removed when not transporting photo gear
- Dedicated slip pockets on the inside of the lid for both a laptop and tablet
- Rear access to your equipment thanks to a full-length zipper at the back
- Expandable roll top folds over when not in use, allows you to store personal items away from your gear
- Large side pockets are versatile, can store small accessories when closed or carry oversize items when opened
- Multi-link straps at the front, daisy chain loops, and bottom straps for carrying additional equipment such as tripods
- Designed to be water resistant with coated bottom area and zippers, includes rain cover for extreme conditions
- Breathable back mesh for comfortable use
- Padded shoulder straps and removable waist belt for transport