The black Elation Professional Artiste Picasso is a full-featured, professional, theatrical-grade moving head LED fixture, well-suited for special events and concerts, as well as for TV and film production. The fixture features a 620W cool-white LED engine with advanced optics delivering over 20,000 total lumens. The unit's color wheel has 6 dichroic colors including a High 87 CRI filter, and its gobo wheel has 7 rotating/indexing glass gobos that are interchangeable, and 7 interchangeable, static-stamped metal gobos.
Additionally, the instrument features a 4-blade framing beam shaping system with ±45° individual blade rotation, full 360° bidirectional animation wheel, 4-facet and linear rotating prisms, two frost filters, internal color, framing, prism, and frost macros, motorized iris with variable pulse effects, motorized focus and auto-focus feature, 16-bit pan, tilt, and dimming control, variable dimming curve modes, high speed electronic shutter and strobe, adjustable LED refresh rate, and gamma brightness for flicker-free operation for TV and film.
The Artiste Picasso can be controlled by DMX, remote device management (RDM), Art-NET, and sACN protocol support, as well as Elation's E-FLY internal wireless DMX transceiver technology. The rear panel offers a variety of input and output connections including 5-pin DIN, RJ45 etherCON, and powerCON TRUE1. There is a 6-button control panel and full color 180° reversible menu display. The Elation Professional Artiste Picasso ships with two mounting brackets and a power cord.
- 620W 6800K cool white LED engine
- Total Lumens: 20,000+
- Motorized Zoom: 7° to 55°
- Full CMY color mixing system and linear CTO color correction
- 6 dichroic colors including a high 87 CRI filter
- 7 rotating/indexing glass and 7 static-stamped metal interchangeable gobos
- 4-blade framing beam shaping system with individual blade rotation
- Full 360° bidirectional animation wheel
- 4-facet and linear rotating prisms and 2 frost filters
- Internal color, framing, prism, and frost macros
- Motorized iris with variable pulse effects
- Motorized focus and auto-focus feature
- 16-bit pan, tilt, and dimming control
- Variable dimming curve modes
- High-speed electronic shutter and strobe
- Adjustable LED refresh rate frequency and gamma
- Flicker-free operation for broadcast TV and film
- Silent fan mode
- DMX, RDM, Art-NET, and sACN protocol support
- Elation's E-FLY internal wireless DMX transceiver
- Low heat, quiet operation, hibernation mode (power save)