The Elation Professional SEVEN Batten 72 is a professional 6-foot, 7-color batten wash luminaire featuring 60 individual 25W, 7-in-1 RGBAW+Lime+UV LEDs, well suited for clubs, broadcast and photo studios, TV sets, and film locations. The SEVEN Batten 72 features smooth color mixing, variable dimming curve, strobe, and color macro effects, ten pixel-mapping zones with individual dimmer channels, and an adjustable LED refresh rate and gamma brightness for flicker-free operation.
The SEVEN Batten 72 can be controlled by remote device management (RDM), Art-Net, Kling-Net, and DMX with 10 channel modes (78 total channels). The rear panel offers connectors for two DMX 5-pin DIN (in/out), two DMX 3-pin DIN (in/out), and two powerCON TRUE1 in/out connectors for multi-unit power linking. Additionally, there is a 4-button control panel and menu display. The Elation Professional SEVEN Batten 72 is constructed from a rugged die-cast aluminum exterior, and ships with 220° manual tilt-adjustable mounting brackets and a power cord.
- 6-foot, 7-color batten wash luminaire
- 60 individual 25W, 7-in-1 RGBAW+lime+UV (395nm) LEDs
- Hue, saturation, and intensity control
- Special RGB SEVEN 3-channel mode (RGB+dynamic white, amber, lime, UV)
- 6-pixel mapping zones with pixel flip mode
- Smooth color mixing; internal programs with speed and fade control
- 64 unique 7-color macros
- Selectable 16-bit dimming curve modes
- Adjustable LED refresh rate+gamma brightness
- Flicker-free operation for TV and Film
- Art-Net, Kling-Net, and RDM protocol support
- Dual 220° manual tilt adjustable mounting brackets
- Rugged powder coated die-cast aluminum exterior
- Integrated gel/frost filter slot