Sony FE 28mm f/2 Lens
- Two extra-low dispersion glass elements are featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- Three aspherical elements, including one Advanced Aspherical (AA) element, are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture provides the ability to create images with a shallow depth of field as well as work in low-light conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
Autofocus and Design
- Linear autofocus motor and internal focus design provide quick and precise autofocus performance and enables accurate and silent focusing while recording videos.
- Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberized control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures. If looking for an even wider perspective, this 28mm can accept optional Ultra-Wide and Fisheye Conversion Lenses, which will transform the lens into a 21mm or 16mm lens, respectively.
Hoya 49mm alpha MC UV Filter
The Hoya 49mm alpha MC UV Filter is a general use, clear filter that helps to absorb ultraviolet light. No additional coloration or contrast is provided, allowing you to pair this filter with others.
The UV filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
Hoya alpha UV filters are multi-coated for reducing flare, ghosting, and reflections on the filter surface. As a result, a higher light transmission of approximately 96% is possible, providing you with additional contrast and high color fidelity.
The alpha filters are constructed from optical glass and a precision milled aluminum frame.