The Nektar PACER is a programmable MIDI foot controller with Nektar's DAW integration, well suited for any musician or engineer wishing for hands-free control over software-based digital audio workstations and hardware synthesizers, effects, and instrument amplifiers. The rugged and stage-ready foot pedal features 10 programmable LED foot switches, 4 switching relays, and connections for up to 4 external foot switches and 2 expression pedals.
PACER comes preconfigured with a number of presets such as Line 6, Kemper Profiler, AxeFX, Avid Eleven, Elektron, and more. The pedalboard's connections can integrate with conventional footswitch sockets in your setup, as well as software guitar apps or other MIDI-capable hardware. With one switch of a button, you can reconfigure your whole setup, with up to 16 MIDI-messages or relay switch states at the same time.
The PACER is a hands-free solution for controlling a DAW and features a complete set of track and transport controls including cycle/loop, rewind, fast forward, stop, play, and record. Each switch offers its own large icon illuminated by an RGB LED to show the current status. Track preset controls a variety of features including solo, mute, record arm, and click. Nektar DAW integration provides advanced control for track and patch selection, RGB LED color feedback, and more. Most major DAWs are supported including Bitwig, Cubase, GarageBand, Logic Pro, Nuendo, Reason, Reaper, and Studio One.
- Ten programmable footswitch controls with RGB LEDs
- 24 user-configurable presets
- Two expression pedal sockets for connecting expression pedals
- Two read only presets for DAW track and transport control
- Two TRS jack connectors for connecting up to four optional external footswitches
- Up to 16 MIDI messages or relay switches can be activated instantly when a preset is recalled
- Two TRS jack connectors for connecting up to four switch sockets such as reverb, tremolo, or channel switching on an amp
- Up to six steps programmable for each control within a preset, each sending a MIDI message or executing an action
- MIDI output can be used as a USB MIDI interface, for direct MIDI connection or both at the same time
- Steps can be sent in one shot when a switch control is pressed, or in a sequence of presses
- One encoder with push switch for programming, navigation and control
- Option to setup steps as sub presets, expanding preset use beyond conventional use
- Two row LED display
- MIDI LED feedback for MIDI CC messages
- USB for connecting to a computer, USB host, or USB power supply (for power only)
- Nektar DAW integration for Transport and Track control complete with dedicated presets and icons