The multicolored Moog Grandmother is a semi-modular analog synthesizer with a 32-note Fatar keyboard, an integrated sequencer/arpeggiator, a spring reverb, and 41 patch points compatible with the Mother-32, DFAM, and other Eurorack modules. The semi-modular design is pre-wired internally for making sounds without patch cables and is fully controllable via MIDI.
Both oscillators offers selectable waveshapes and can be hard-synced, while the dedicated analog LFO features audio-rate capabilities. The classic 24 dB low-pass ladder filter provides a frequency range of 10 Hz to 20 kHz, while the patchable 1-pole high-pass filter offers additional harmonic shaping. Additionally, the Grandmother offers a standard ADSR envelope generator and is complemented by a built-in hardware spring reverb.
The onboard sequencer offers three memory slots and each sequence can retain up to 256 notes. Additional features include USB MIDI, MIDI in/out/thru via 5-pin DIN, a patchable bipolar attenuator, a patchable 4-way mult, and a 1/4" external input for processing guitars, drum machines and more. The Moog Grandmother ships with a power adapter, a power cord, a drawstring bag, and eight patch cables.
- "Modules" inspired by those found in Moog's classic large format Legacy Modular systems
- Hardware spring reverb can be used to process external sounds
- 1/4" external audio input for guitars, drum machines, and more.
- Semi-Modular: No patching is required
- Easy to use arpeggiator and sequencer
- Store up to 3 sequences with up to 256 notes each
- Two analog oscillators with selectable waveshape and hard sync
- Classic 4-pole Ladder filter (10 Hz to 20 kHz)
- Patchable 1-pole high-pass filter
- Analog ADSR envelope generator
- Analog LFO with audio-rate capabilities
- 32-note Fatar keyboard with velocity
- All normalized connections can be interrupted for full modularity
- MIDI in/out/thru (5-pin DIN) and USB MIDI
- Patchable bipolar attenuator
- Works with Mother-32, DFAM, Subharmonicon Eurorack modular systems, and more
- 41 patch points with 21 inputs, 16 outputs and a parallel-wired 4-jack mult
- Includes 8 patch cables (2 x 6, 12, 18, 24")