The V-mount ARRI TRINITY Rig Basic Set is a five-axis stabilizer system combining a two-axis, ring-style camera gimbal with a classic mechanical stabilizer. Active electronic stabilization is provided using 32-bit ARM-based gimbal technology for precision movements. Use this combo stabilizer to create wide-ranging, revealing shots with high-to-low or vice versa moves. When held at a 45° angle and twisted left or right, TRINITY can even be used to peek around corners.
While the compact TRINITY system is optimized for use with the ARRI ALEXA Mini, it easily adjusts to accommodate larger cameras and lenses weighing up to 66 lb combined. Movements may be extended using the joystick-controlled, fully stabilized tilt axis; the TRINITY's tilt axis may be locked when a more traditional stabilizer mode is desired. A pendulum on the battery hanger enables smooth drop-down movements from any angle. The TRINITY's center post extends from approximately 17-28", and offers 0.86" of fine trim.
Up to four long-lasting V-mount batteries can be attached to TRINITY, offering time-saving hot-swapping ability. TRINITY's high-capacity 12/24V wiring accommodates a wide range of cameras and provides power for video, focus systems, and accessories.
- Combines mechanical stabilization with 32-bit ARM-based active electric stabilization
- Locked tilt-mode option for traditional stabilizer operating
- High-capacity 12/24V wiring accommodates a wide range of cameras and accessories
- Hot-swap V-mount battery technology minimizes shooting interruptions
- The pendulum component on the battery hanger ensures smooth drop-down moves from any angle
- One SD and two 3G/HD-SDI outputs provide multiple viewing options
- Comprehensive camera and accessory options including USB, D-Tap, video power, focus power, and auxiliary power outputs
- A tally system offers quick visual confirmation of your camera status