Rated intrinsically safe and approved for Class1, Division 1 environments, the Streamlight Trident Haz-Lo LED Headlamp offers two brightness levels, durable construction, and a simple operation. Click the push-button switch on the top of the lamp housing once for the 30-lumen low setting or twice for the 85-lumen high setting. Runtime ranges from 8 hours on high to 24 hours on low. The high beam is produced by a C4 LED, while the low is produced by three 5mm secondary LEDs.
The lamp tilts up to 90° for precise beam placement. The Trident's thermoplastic housing and polycarbonate lens are rated IPX4 splash-proof and impact resistant to 6.6'. The lamp comes with an elastic headband and a rubber hardhat strap. This item ships in clamshell packaging.
- High: 85 lumens
- Low: 30 lumens
- Runtime: 8 and 24 hours, respectively
- One C4 white primary LED
- Three 5mm white secondary LEDs
- Location: Top of lamp
- Type: Push button
- Click once for low, twice for high
- Head tilts 90° for precise beam placement
- Runs on three AAA batteries
- Battery power indicator light
- ABS thermoplastic housing and polycarbonate lens
- IPX4-rated splash-proof
- Impact resistant to 6.6'
- Includes elastic headband and rubber hardhat strap
- Class 1, Division 1, Groups A,B,C,D; Class II, Division 1, Groups E,F,G; Class III; T-Class: T4 Exia (Approved using Energizer E92, Duracell MN2400, Rayovac No. 824, and Panasonic AM-4 alkaline batteries or Energizer EA92 and Energizer L92 lithium batteries)
- ITS 14 ATEX 28062; IECEx ETL 14.0038 II 1G Ex ia IIA T4 Ga; II 2G Ex ib IIB T4 Gb (Approved using: Rayovac No. 824 and Panasonic AM-4 alkaline batteries or Energizer EA92 and L92 lithium batteries)