No space or budget for a server room? A QuietCab is a cost-effective alternative. Put it where you need it, without worrying about noise or appearance.
- Quiet and secure, the QuietCab is perfect in an office environment
- Acoustic foam lining reduces audible server and hardware noise by 15 dB to normal office background levels
- An integrated ventilation fan provides up to 2.4 kW thermal capacity
- Cabinets look like furniture, and are available in beech, light gray, and walnut laminate in three sizes
- Ideal for environments where you need to store network equipment near workers, such as offices, schools, medical offices, retail establishments, and more
Peace and quiet
Why noise control Increased productivity. Increased profits. Research shows that prolonged exposure to noise creates stress and lowers morale. It can also lead to an increase in accidents and errors. A simple 5-dB reduction in noise can actually cut the risk of hearing loss in half. A quiet office is a productive office. The QuietCab reduces sound by an amazing 15 dB. It's quiet enough to put in an open office environment, even right beside a desk. The cabinet design ensures noise reduction without compromising cooling capacity. To reduce sound, the inside of the cabinet is heavily lined with acoustic material. This material covers all inside surfaces.
To cool equipment, the cabinet features two variable-speed fans on the rear doors. Cooling occurs as ambient air comes in the front of the cabinet, passes over the front of the equipment, and is exhausted out the rear. Heat is dispersed indiscernibly into an open office environment.
This 19" cabinet is extremely well-designed and built to serve you for years to come. It holds all leading servers, including blade servers. To accommodate different types of equipment, the 19" M6 mounting rails are adjustable. Load-bearing casters make it easy to move. Locking front and rear doors secure equipment. The cabinet is also designed with very generous cable management for both horizontal and patch cables.
A good office mate in open environments
Why spend money on a data center when all you need is the QuietCab? It's a very economical and smart solution for environments where you need to locate equipment near workers, such as open offices, schools, medical offices, etc. And the attractive, furniture-like appearance of QuietCab means you can put it practically anywhere.