With 180 lumens of bright white light, a sharply focused beam, and multiple options for hands-free positioning, the intrinsically safe Streamlight Knucklehead Div. 2 Spot Worklight is a solid choice for public safety, industrial, or automotive professionals, as well as for recreation and home use. The Knucklehead's spot-beam head swivels a full 360° and articulates 210°, delivering the spot beam from the C4 LED right where it's needed. A magnet with 135-pound pull strength and a turnout gear clip add to the light's versatility. Operating the light is easy even while wearing gloves, thanks to the single, rubber dome push-button switch; click for on/off and to cycle through the high, low, moonlight, and signal flash settings. Runtime is 3.5 hours on high, 16 hours on low, 8 hours on flash, and 20 days on the moonlight setting.
The Knucklehead's nylon polymer housing is rated IPX4 water resistant and impact resistant to 6.6'. The NiCd battery pack comes with a 12 VDC one-hour fast charger.
- High: 180 lumens
- Low: 55 lumens
- C4 LED
- Runtime: High 3.5 hours, low 16 hours, signal flash 8 hours, moonlight 20 days
- Parabolic reflector provides a tight beam for longer range target illumination
- Location: front side
- Type: rubber-domed push button
- Click for on/off and brightness level
- Durable nylon vented polymer housing
- Polycarbonate lens
- Head rotates 360°, articulates 210°
- Removable rare earth magnet with rubber boot with 135-pound pull strength
- Turnout gear clip
- NiCd battery pack with 12 VDC one-hour fast charger
- IPX4-rated water resistant
- Impact resistant to 6.6'
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A,B,C,D; Class II, Division 2, Groups F,G; Class III, Temp Code: T4/T3C
- Charger meets requirements of NFPA 1901-188.8.131.52 (2009) mounted in any position
- Meets applicable European Community Directives