Ideal for any illumination job from rummaging through your junk drawer, to a tactical professional's EDC, to a first-responder's search light, the Nitecore EC22 Explorer LED Flashlight has a maximum output of 1000 darkness-piercing lumens, with a low of just 0.5 lumens - and the ability to set the intensity to any level in between.
The powerful CREE XP-L HD V6 LED emitter is controlled by a simple dial that allows you to turn it to the desired output without a complicated combination of switch clicks; and the output is driven by a single 18650 rechargeable battery or two CR123 disposables or rechargeables. The output is digitally-regulated to maintain a consistent beam intensity throughout the battery charge, and Advanced Temperature Regulation circuitry monitors the light's temperature relative to the ambient to maximize performance and battery life.
Designed to withstand the rigors of everyday use, the body is made of a lightweight and durable aluminum alloy that is treated with a scratch-resistant hard-anodized finish. It is O-ring sealed to be waterproof and submersible to over six and a half feet, and impact resistant to over three feet. Nitecore includes a reversible and removable pocket clip, along with a holster and wrist lanyard.
From storm preparedness, to the trail, to a first-responder's everyday carry, the Explorer can handle anything that is asked of it.
- Variable output from 0.5 to 1000 lumens
- One CREE XP-L HD V6 LED emitter
- Smooth and deep reflector is optimized for a long throw while producing a consistent smooth beam without holes or hot spots
- Digitally-regulated output ensures consistent beam intensity throughout battery charge
- Type: Dial
- Location: Behind head assembly
- Ergonomically placed dial can be activated with thumb or forefinger
- Rotate dial to activate and adjust output to any level from 0.5-1000 lumens
- Rotate dial the opposite direction to turn off
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy body
- Textured handle helps to provide a slip-resistant grip
- Scratch and corrosion-resistant anodized hard-coat
- IPX8-rated and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and submersible to 6.6' (2m)
- Impact resistant to 3.3' (1m)
- Tail-stand capability for hands-free use
- Removable titanium pocket clip, lanyard, and nylon holster included
- Weight: 2.7 oz
- Runs on one user-supplied 18650 battery, or two CR123 disposable or rechargeable batteries
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage to the light & circuitry if batteries are installed incorrectly
- Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) circuitry monitors light and ambient temperatures to maximize output and battery life