The Roland VH-10 V-Hi-Hat consists of a fixed motion-sensor unit and a floating top hi-hat cymbal pad with the playing feel of a two-piece hi-hat. This floating design means that fewer moving components are involved, which results in a quieter performance. Easy to transport and set up, this electronic hi-hat mounts on an optional acoustic hi-hat stand. The dual triggers (one on the bell, one on the edge) yield an exceptionally realistic sound and feel. The Roland VH-10 includes the aforementioned fixed motion sensor, two connection cables, an insulating plate, a drum key, and a lockable cable tie.
- Replicates the natural swinging motion of an authentic hi-hat cymbal
- Lightweight cymbal, perfect for foot splash techniques and quick pedal control
- Differentiates between strikes on the bow and edge
- Striking surface uses rubber for silencing
- Can be mounted on a traditional acoustic hi-hat stand