With a maximum output of 3850 lumens, the EC50 Gen III Rechargeable LED Flashlight from Acebeam is a powerful torch suited to professional uses, outdoor adventure, general home use and emergency preparedness. Choose from five brightness levels plus a strobe that can disorient and attacker or signal for help. Runtimes range from 50 days hours on the one-lumen firefly setting to just over an hour on turbo. The light is powered by one 26650 li-ion battery that recharges inside the light via micro-USB.
A side-mounted push button turns the light on and off, cycles through the brightness levels, and controls the lockout function that prevents inadvertent activation during transport. The aluminum housing is IPX8-rated, submersible to 6.6', and impact resistant to 3.9'. All those lumens will shine unimpeded through the glass lens, thanks to anti-reflective coating that optimizes light transmission. Digital regulation allows consistent performance across the battery life, reverse polarity protection prevents damage from incorrect battery installation, and an indicator alerts to low remaining battery power.
- Turbo: 3850 lumens
- High: 1800 lumens
- Medium: 1000 lumens
- Low: 200 lumens
- Firefly: 1 lumen
- Runtime: 1.1 hours-50 days
- Cree XHP70.2 LED
- Moderately textured reflector
- 1800-lumen strobe for self-defense or signaling
- Location: side
- Type: push button
- On/off and brightness levels
- Lockout mode prevents unintentional activation
- Aluminum housing with IPX8 rating
- Submersible to 6.6'
- Impact resistant to 3.9'
- Toughened glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Crenellated stainless-steel bezel
- 5000mAh 26650 li-ion battery recharges inside light via micro-USB
- Digital output regulation
- Overheat protection
- Low battery indicator