Considering its 1000-lumen peak output, it seems strange to call the Acebeam UC15 a key chain flashlight, but at just 2.6" long and 1.4 ounces, that's what it is. The UC15 is a dual-fuel light—it can run on size 10440 lithium-ion batteries, which yield brightness levels of 10, 200, and 1000 lumens, or on two standard AAA alkaline batteries, which produce outputs of 10, 82, and 250 lumens. Along with the three levels of white light, the UC15 can also shine red light, which can help preserve night-acclimated vision during activities like stargazing, and UV light for document examination, auto repair, or forensic science.
A single push-button switch controls on/off, light color and brightness level. The housing is made of 6063 aluminum with a Type III hard anodized finish and features a glass lens with anti-reflective coating for optimal light transmission. It can be clipped to a pocket or cap brim, or hung on a key chain via the stainless-steel loop provided for the purpose. It's rated IP54, dust and water resistant, and is impact resistant up to 3.3'.
- With 10440 Li-ion batteries: 10/200/1000 lumens
- With AAA alkaline batteries: 10/82/250 lumens
- Runtime: 47 minutes - 19 hours (10440), 1.1 - 14 hours (AAA)
- Cree XP-L2 high-density white LED
- Cree XPE-R2 630nm red LED
- Nichia 276A 365nm UV LED
- Anti-reflective coated glass
- Location: side
- Type: push button
- Click for on/off and to select setting
- Battery level indicator
- Aluminum housing with Type III hard anodized finish
- IP54-rated, dust and spray resistant
- Clip for pocket or cap brim
- Stainless-steel key ring loop
- Runs on two 10440 Li-ion or two AAA alkaline batteries
- Measures 2.6 x 1.1 x 0.6"
- Weighs 1.4 ounces