Boasting an 18,000-lumen peak output, the Acebeam X45 XHP70.2 Version LED Flashlight will meet the needs of military, law enforcement and professional users, and provides a powerful tool for recreational and personal use. The light comes with four 18650 high discharge IMR batteries, which power four Cree XHP70.2 P2 LEDs. Brightness levels range from a 10-lumen Firefly setting to the 18,000-lumen Turbo Max, which drops down after three minutes to a 4000-lumen output with a runtime of 66 minutes. The Turbo Max setting also drops down automatically whenever the internal temperature of the light reaches 149°F (65°C).
A side-mounted push button turns the light on and off and cycles through the brightness levels. The Type III anodized-aluminum housing is IPX8-rated, submersible to 6.6', and impact resistant to 3.9'. All those lumens will shine unimpeded through the tempered glass lens, thanks to anti-reflective coating that delivers a 98.3% transmittance rate. A crenelated stainless-steel bezel protects the lens. Digital regulation allows consistent performance across the battery life, an indicator alerts to low remaining battery power, and the lockout function prevents the light from being turned on accidentally during transport.
- Turbo Max 18,000 lumens (3 minutes), 4000 lumens (66 minutes)
- Turbo: 9000 lumens (10 minutes), 4000 lumens (72 minutes)
- High: 4000 lumens
- Medium: 1500 lumens
- Low: 500 lumens
- Firefly: 3 lumens
- 4000-lumen strobe for self-defense or signaling
- Runtime: 3 minutes-110 hours (strobe: 3 hours)
- Four Cree XHP70.2 LEDs
- Smooth reflector
- Location: side
- Type: push button
- On/off and brightness levels
- Lockout mode prevents unintentional activation
- Aluminum housing with IPX8 rating
- Submersible to 6.6'
- Impact resistant to 3.9'
- Toughened glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Crenellated stainless-steel bezel
- Digital output regulation
- Overheat protection
- Low battery indicator