Boasting 25,000 lumens of white light plus red, green, blue and UV settings, the X80 LED Flashlight is among the most powerful and versatile handheld lights on the market for industrial, adventure and recreational use. The light comes with four 18650 batteries, which power 12 Cree XHP50.2 LEDs, two LEDs got each color and one UV emitter. Brightness levels range from an 80-lumen Ultralow setting to the 25,000-lumen Turbo Max, which drops down after one minute to a 4000-lumen output with a runtime of 1.3 hours. A side-mounted push button turns the light on and off and cycles through the brightness levels.
The Type III anodized-aluminum housing is IPX8-rated and is designed to withstand accidental immersion as deep as 98', though it is not a dive light and should not be turned on or off underwater. It is impact resistant to 3.9'. Its prodigious output is efficiently conveyed by a smooth reflector and a tempered glass lens with an anti-reflective coating that delivers a 98.3% transmittance rate. A crenelated bezel protects the lens. The light is fitted with a standard 1/4"-20 tripod mount, and has a battery power indicator.
- Turbo Max: 25,000 lumens (3 minutes), 4000 lumens (66 minutes)
- Turbo: 11,000 lumens (3 minutes), 4000 lumens (1.5 hours)
- High: 5000 lumens (20 minutes), 4000 lumens (1 hour)
- Medium: 2500 lumens
- Low: 800 lumens
- Ultralow: 80 lumens
- 6000-lumen strobe for self-defense or signaling
- Runtime: 1 minute-52 hours (strobe: 3 hours)
- Twelve Cree XHP50.2 LEDs
- Red, Green & Blue Cree XPE2 LEDs
- Nichia 276A UV LED
- Smooth reflector
- Location: side
- Type: push button
- On/off and brightness levels
- Lockout mode prevents unintentional activation
- Aluminum housing with IPX8 rating
- Submersible to 98.4'
- Impact resistant to 3.9'
- Toughened glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Crenelated bezel
- Tripod mount
- Digital output regulation
- Overheat protection
- Battery power indicator LED