Primarily designed for mastering, PLOYTEC Aroma is a harmonic processor plug-in that aims to bring analog warmth and character to full mixes or vocal and instrument tracks. Four valve- and tape-like processing units called Salt, Pepper, Sugar, and Chili can be combined to shape the structure of the even and odd order harmonics contained in your audio material and add analog flavor to your music.
Aroma has two processing modes: stereo and mid/side. In stereo mode, the effect is applied equally to both sides of the stereo signal. Mid/side mode gives you greater control by allowing you to apply the effect to the mono and stereo components of your signal independently.
- Add analog warmth and character to your recordings
- 4 valve- and tape-like processors
- Stereo and mid/side processing modes
- Add an adjustable structure of even and odd order harmonics
- Effect is dependent on signal level
- Focuses on odd order harmonics to offer musical colors adjustable via the flavor control
- Adds the sweetness and fatness of analog tape, but without the flutter
- Adjustable frequency-dependent compression from rock candy to wild honey
- Add the most harmonic peaks for colorful and even extreme effects
- Adjust structures of odd harmonics