Upgrade your classroom while retaining its original equipment with the Chief OB1U Over-Whiteboard Interactive Display Mount. It allows you to install an interactive display in front of an existing blackboard, whiteboard, map, or other similarly sized classroom feature. The mount supports displays up to 310 lb with VESA patterns ranging from 400 x 100 to 1020 x 500mm and provides lateral shift, up to 26" of display height adjustment, and up to 1.5° of plumb adjustment. It can install on either two or three studs and features telescoping legs that enable the mount to avoid other classroom obstacles.
- Interface brackets mount directly to your display, then hang on a single rail-style cross-bracket
- Installs onto various wall types, including wood, concrete, steel, and cinder block
- Flexible wall assembly anchoring points help ensure that at least two studs are used
- Integrated lateral shift allows for left/right adjustment
- Plumb adjustment up to 1.5° to compensate for uneven walls
- Telescoping legs allow the mount to be adjusted around classroom obstacles