The Audinate Dante AVIO 2x2 USB I/O Adapter is a full-featured Dante device that supports 2 x 2 channels of bidirectional audio, allowing PCs and mobile devices to record and playback audio with any Dante-enabled device over a standard IP network.
Use audio applications such as conferencing software, media players, presentations, and recorders with network-connected microphones, mixers, speakers, and DSP. The Dante AVIO delivers all the automation and ease of use that have made Dante the most popular audio networking solution worldwide. The adapter is automatically discovered and ready to use when connected with no separate power supplies required; the device utilizes a common PoE (Power over Ethernet) switch or the USB power built-in to your computer.
- Easy audio drop-point for laptops in conference settings, no need to reconfigure your Dante network for different computers
- Record and playout 2-channel audio simultaneously from any PC, Mac, or a Linux-based computer with no additional software at all
- Connect mobile devices to a Dante network with appropriate USB adapters (powered or unpowered Lightning to USB Camera Adapter for iOS devices, and USB On-the-Go (OTG) compliant adapter for Android devices are sold separately)
- Plug & play operation
- Built for the road
- 24-bit audio support
- Dante Audio over IP and AES67 RTP transport formats
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- USB-C edition supports power pass-through for mobile devices
- Dante Domain Manager ready