The Anchor Audio WB-LINK is a wireless bodypack transmitter compatible with sound and PA systems equipped with AnchorLink Series receivers. It operates in the less-populated 1.9 GHz frequency range with automatic frequency hopping to deliver a clear signal with reduced interference, at a range up to 300'.
Pairing the WB-LINK to your sound system is a quick and easy one-time operation done by pressing just two buttons, and doesn't have to be repeated every time you turn on your system. The unit is equipped with a 3.5mm input connector and accepts AnchorLink Series lavalier, headset, earset, and collar mics.
The WB-LINK features volume and mute buttons, which enable you to conveniently mute and adjust the volume of your microphone without having to go to your speaker. The transmitter can operate up to eight hours on two AA batteries.
- 1.9 GHz wireless frequency range—a less-populated frequency band for reduced signal interference
- Automatic frequency hopping ensures a clear transmission without having to manually change the channel
- 300’ line-of-sight wireless range
- 3.5mm microphone input connector
- Volume and mute control on the microphone
- One-time pair function allows you to pair your mic with your system once without having to repeat the operation
- Runs up to eight hours on two AA batteries
Compatible PA Systems
- Go Getter
Compatible Microphones (with 3.5mm Connectors)
- CM-LINK collar mic
- EM-LINK Ultralite earset mic
- HBM-LINK headset mic
- LM-LINK lavalier mic