The Loctek D7 series represents the highest quality monitor mount available on the market today. Made from extremely strong aircraft-grade aluminum, the D7A can support a 27"" monitor weighing up to 19.8 lbs. But it will swing effortlessly away if you need to move the monitor to the side to accommodate an impromptu meeting at your desk! The D7 series mounts feature a USB port, a microphone jack, and a headphone jack built into the base. Easily charge your phone, listen to your tunes, or quickly join a conference call with this convenient feature.
By using a gas spring, the D7 Series offers fluid movement with the slightest touch but stays where you put it without any sagging. VESA compatible allows you to mount nearly any monitor. You can rotate, tilt, or swivel your monitors to get a perfect feel for your task at hand. The D7 series is by far the finest monitor mount you can find.
It is very important to position your monitor at the appropriate height and distance to reduce eye strain, neck strain, and fatigue. Using a full motion mount will allow you to adjust the height and distance easily whenever you change your activity. You may want to reposition your monitor if you are sharing an idea to a coworker or rotating your monitor from landscape to a portrait position for long documents. Having a full motion monitor makes repositioning easy and quick.
Switching your monitor from its base to a clamp (or grommet) monitor mount is a great strategy to reclaim valuable desk space between you and your display. Add a document holder, phone cradle, tablet, or other productive items in that space that your monitor base currently takes up.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum arm features a stylish anti-scratch surface
- Easily adjusts to support an ergonomically correct workstation; sit more comfortably at your desk while reducing neck, eye and back strain
- Gas spring hovering system gracefully adjusts monitor height
- 360° horizontal arm rotation (180° in each direction)
- Front-loading ports for audio, mic & USB 3.0
- Fits most monitors - check for standard VESA mounting hole dimensions on back of monitor
- Metal ball joint tilts and swivels your monitor
- Durable hardware supports clamp or grommet installation
- Effortlessly share your screen with coworkers; reduce glare with a simple tap
- Cable management system organizes wires for a tidy desk
- Extend or retract monitor arm; rotate monitor to landscape or portrait mode
- Torque control valve regulates arm movement